Self Hypnosis Introduction Workshop
Hosted by Newcastle Hypnotherapy
Saturday, 21st April 2018. 1 pm to 4.30 pm.
The Vault, Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Limited Availability: Spaces are limited to just 12 people & booking in advance is required.
0 Spaces remaining. Please see other events here
Join us for another enjoyable workshop where you’ll learn a uniquely desirable set of skills in a friendly group environment.
This is a practical workshop where you will learn and practice real self-hypnosis skills.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- methods for achieving hypnotic states.
- to improve your ability to relax deeply, anytime, anywhere.
- how to direct your mind to ease pain, stress, anxiety, and tension.
- how to reduce bad habits and behavior.
- how to program your unconscious to help you attain your goals.
- to improve your ability to concentrate & focus.
- how hypnosis differs from mindfulness and meditation.
- how to build self-confidence.
- how to handle problems and challenges better.
In addition to all the personal benefits, this workshop will help you take the first steps towards learning how to use hypnosis with groups and individuals.
This workshop is £99 for the whole workshop & includes handouts & notes.