Self Hypnosis & Hypnosis Introduction Workshop
Monday 29th June, 7.15 pm to 9.30 pm.
Online Event – See Below.
Advance booking only, book your place below.
Last Remaining Places Available.
The Benefits Of Learning Self-Hypnosis
Self-Hypnosis is one of the most powerful sets of tools you can learn with so many benefits, including
- Builds self-confidence & self-esteem fast
- Reduces anxiety, stress & negative thoughts quickly
- Helps you to relax anytime, anywhere
- Improves meditation and mindfulness results
- Allows you to control feelings & emotions
- Improves your results with difficult people and situations
- Increases the ability to focus and concentrate
- Makes changes in behaviour & habits easier
The Secrets Of Self-Hypnosis Workshop
Back by popular request, the introduction to self-hypnosis workshop.
In this practical, fun workshop you will learn a new set of skills around self-hypnosis.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- simple methods for achieving hypnotic states.
- to improve your ability to relax deeply, anytime, anywhere.
- meditate deeper and faster with self-hypnosis
- how to direct your mind to ease pain, stress, anxiety, and tension.
- how to reduce bad habits and behaviour.
- how to program your unconscious to help you attain your goals.
- to improve your ability to concentrate & focus.
- how hypnosis differs from mindfulness and meditation.
- how to build self-confidence.
- how to handle problems and challenges better.
- hypnotic language patterns and phrases
In addition to all the personal benefits, this workshop will help you take the first steps towards learning how to use hypnosis with groups and individuals.
Self-Hypnosis Workshop Details & Booking
This workshop is an easy online workshop via Zoom video link.
Once you have booked your place you will be emailed information on how to join. You can use a smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop etc.
If you wish you don’t have to use a webcam/video.
This workshop is from 7.15 pm UK time until 9.30 pm, 29th June.
Places are just £26 per person
Places are limited to just 20 participants and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Access to a recorded version of this workshop will be available shortly after the event along with notes, guides and audio tracks to those who book a place.
Learn more about our events by joining the newsletter below.
To book your place for this workshop click on the image abaove.
Your privacy is always safe and you can remove yourself at any time
Questions & Answers
How many people can watch this workshop per place booked?
1 Person per booking only, please. You can book more than one place.
How do I attend this event?
Once you have booked your place, you will be sent information on how to attend and how to use Zoom video. The process is simple.
Do I have to appear on video to attend this workshop?
No. You can switch your video off if you wish. Once you have booked your place we will give you instructions on how to do this.
Will this workshop show me how to hypnotise others?
This workshop will show you how to use self-hypnosis for yourself and yes, you can practice with others, with their consent.
Can I pay on the day for this workshop?
There are only 20 spaces available for this workshop and we do expect all of the places to be taken quickly.
If spaces are available the last date for booking is the 20th June.