Self Hypnosis Introduction Workshop
Wednesday 6th Feb 2019,
7.30 to 10.00 pm,
Newcastle Hypnotherapy – The Vault.
Advance booking required.
The Secrets Of Self-Hypnosis Workshop
Back by popular request, the introduction to self-hypnosis evening.
In this practical, fun workshop you will learn a new set of skills around self-hypnosis.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- methods for achieving hypnotic states.
- to improve your ability to relax deeply, anytime, anywhere.
- meditate deeper and faster with self-hypnosis
- how to direct your mind to ease pain, stress, anxiety, and tension.
- how to reduce bad habits and behaviour.
- how to program your unconscious to help you attain your goals.
- to improve your ability to concentrate & focus.
- how hypnosis differs from mindfulness and meditation.
- how to build self-confidence.
- how to handle problems and challenges better.
- hypnotic language patterns and phrases
In addition to all the personal benefits, this workshop will help you take the first steps towards learning how to use hypnosis with groups and individuals.
Places are just £10 each and limited to just 12 participants. Handouts, tea, coffee and snacks are included.
Once you have booked your place, helpful info will be sent out just before the event.
Booking is strictly by advance booking only and on a first come, first served basis.
Learn more about our events by joining the newsletter below
Your privacy is always safe and you can remove yourself at any time