Self Hypnosis Introduction Workshop
Hosted by Newcastle Hypnotherapy
New events to be announced shorlty – see the newsletter below
Join us for another enjoyable workshop where you’ll learn a uniquely desirable set of skills in a friendly group environment.
This is a practical workshop where you will learn and practice real self-hypnosis skills.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- methods for achieving hypnotic states.
- to improve your ability to relax deeply, anytime, anywhere.
- how to direct your mind to ease pain, stress, anxiety, and tension.
- how to reduce bad habits and behaviour.
- how to program your unconscious to help you attain your goals.
- to improve your ability to concentrate & focus.
- how hypnosis differs from mindfulness and meditation.
- how to build self-confidence.
- how to handle problems and challenges better.
In addition to all the personal benefits, this workshop will help you take the first steps towards learning how to use hypnosis with groups and individuals.
Learn more about our events by joining the newsletter below
Your privacy is always safe and you can remove yourself at any time