Learn Simple Deep Relaxation Mind & Body Techniques To Improve Your Happiness & Health.
Wednesday 22nd May 7.30pm to 9.30 pm
The Vault Creative Wellbeing Centre
£15 per person
Advance booking required
Book your places below.
Learning to relax properly is a wonderful way to improve your health and quality of life.
Being able to relax on demand is a useful skill that helps our mind and body to work better, reducing stress and anxiety.
Deep Relaxation is a wonderful feeling, deeper and faster than meditation.
During this Secret Workshop, you will learn important Self-Hypnosis and NLP skills to aid relaxation and happiness.
Learn how to
- identify when you need to relax and start your relaxation process
- know when you are relaxed to deepen those feelings further
- use your mind to relax quickly, anytime, anywhere
- practice self-hypnosis to relax yourself and others
- replace feelings of tension, anxiety & stress with deep relaxation
- feel relaxed during stressful situations
- relax physically & mentally
- focus your mind on relaxing images, sounds and feelings
- relax while eating, walking & other activities
- improve your meditation & mindfulness practice
- defeat unwanted thoughts and distractions
- enjoy life better while feeling relaxed and calm
The Deep Relaxation Mind & Body Technique Workshop
Learning modern self-hypnosis and NLP skills for deep relaxation has many benefits.
We know relaxed people suffer less stress, anxiety, illness and enjoy better, healthier lives.
Please note that places are limited and bookings are taken on a first come first served basis.
Early Bird discount prices are available when booking by the date advised on the booking page.
Click the image above to book your place and learn about Early Bird prices.
Learn more about future Secret Workshops and events by joining the newsletter here.
Your privacy is safe and you can remove yourself from the newsletter at any time.
The Newcastle Hypnotherapy Facebook Group for The Secret Workshops is here
The Deep Relaxation Mind & Body Technique Workshop is just one of the many regular events that we organise on a monthly basis to help people feel better and improve life.
Many people like to work with us by individual sessions to work on issues such as anxiety, stress, depression, self-confidence or to change habits or behaviour. Contact us to arrange your free phone consultation to examine your issue and to establish the best way forward for you.
You can read some of the feedback from our many happy clients here.